Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Some more pictures









These are really cool looking lizards but very nasty if you get bitten:/ Bigger than my Leia!


Spirit house (give offerings to the spirits who now live in this house rather than yours)

Jasmine flower


1st floor of my house

My bathroom. The tub on the right and that green bucket are what I use for my showers...

Outside view
My guard dogs:)
My school

Basketball court

From the box--I already can tell who wrote that since "their" is spelled "there". And the punctuation is awful:) beans...


He was the one who made me want to be a teacher! He was my favorite:)



4 comments:

  1. haha love the darien comment. your place looks more modern than i thought it would. except the bathroom...

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg really?! I mean he is an awesome person/teacher,but you need to be a little harder then one quiz a week! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it was more the passion and way he told stories then his assessment:)

    ReplyDelete