Hello all! This is my first official blog. I had something written out last night but I got into a conversation with a Frenchman and a Belgium...so I lost my internet:/ But it was a lovely conversation! Got to practice my french:) I've posted some videos and pics below:
This is my view from my hotel room
This is my quote of the day from the box:)
This is my very messy room:) I have been living out of my suitcases.
My purchases from the Big C (like our SuperCenter Walmart:) )
These were on my camera from Christmas:)
Tribute to the Fam
So fun! Enjoy the JIF Peanut Butter! :) xx
ReplyDeleteLove the Christmas jammies!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the adventure.
Emily, send me an email, I will help you jazz this bad boy up!
ReplyDeletethat quote is from me:) a conversation between a frenchmen and a belgium- sounds like the beginning of a joke.
ReplyDelete