I'm out of Bangkok and into my new house in Chaiyaphum province. From the actual city, I am about an 1.5 hours away. It is a rural town but there are some local shops to eat, shop for food, toiletries, etc. I have already made friends with a lady who cooks for me. She calls me "Teacher" :) Before moving in to the house, I stayed with a women named Claire who I met during Media Kids orientation. She lives about 10 mins away and lives with her partner Noy, her niece, Ping and her three dogs: Piglet, Hero and Sticky Rice :) I had a great stay there and helped out with getting mangos from the trees, cleaning, feeding the chickens and digging foundations for the sister's house next store. I go there when I have a free day.
Tiny lizards everywhere!!!!

Sticky Rice (Kow Neayo)

Hero

Piglet aka Piggy

view from deck

Claire's house

Ping with an abandoned chick

Kids actually took these pictures!

This is Breech--also an adopted niece:)

Btw, all pics still taken by kids:)

"Front lawn" :)
This is just AWESOME Emily!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look so happy, sweet Em! These are wonderful! xx
ReplyDeleteLove that they call you "Teacher"!! sounds so wise. adorable pics, keep 'em coming :)
ReplyDelete